500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Special Features 500 hour yoga teacher training Program
- This course is designed to impart in-depth understanding of yoga.
- To acquaint oneself with anatomy, physiology, teaching methodology, philosophy and lifestyle of yoga.
- The course is scientifically designed to include an intensive series of yogasanas, pranayamas, mudras and Bandhas to be practiced daily.
- This program adds a sense of self esteem and confidence and produced expert yoga trainers.
- Chakra studies, benefits and how to experience and understand.
details & description
The Sun (Surya) is called as the God of health and longevity. Suryanamaskara is salutation to the Sun. it’s a combined process of Yoga Asanas and Pranayama (Yogic postures and regulated breathing). Before taking up the practice of more complicated Yogic postures and exercises, the spine and body muscles should acquire some flexibility. Therefore doing Suryanamaskaras helps bring flexibility to the spine and limbs, increases the breathing capacity and reduces abdominal fat. The Suryanamaskara or offering prostrations to the Sun is practiced facing the sun in the early morning or evening.
Any easy and comfortable seat or pose or posture is called an Asana. ‘Yoga’ means the union of the individual soul with the Supreme Soul. Together the term Yoga+Asana means certain postures by performing which the individual soul is united with the Supreme Soul effortlessly. The relationship between mind and body is so subtle that how doing certain physical postures brings in many mental
transformations in a graceful manner.
There are 84 Asanas.
This is an important section of the Yoga training. Under these sessions you will learn how to control the prana or the subtle energy that will help you to control the mind. This session is a crucial part of this training program as it will help you understand the power of pranayamic breathing thus helping you channelize your energy in a positive manner. The session will be held twice a day after practicing asanas.
These were compiled by Sage Patanjali and are considered as one of the foundations of classical Yoga philosophy of Hindus. It’s a total mechanism of the human body, mind and consciousness.
Patanjali defined Yoga as ‘chitta vritti Nirodha’ which literally means that if you still the activity of the mind, you are in yoga where everything becomes one, in your consciousness, which can take you ultimately to self-realization. The complete idea of 8 limbs of patanjali yoga sutra i.e Yama, Niyama, Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara ,Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi.
Shata means six and karma means action. The Shatkarma is the technique which involves six cleaning practices of the human body.
Mudras are hand gestures to direct energy through particular channels in the body. Bandhas meaning body locks which also form an essential part of the pranayam practice.
- Jalandhara Bandha (Chin lock)
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal lock)
- Moola Bandha (Root lock)
CHAKRA meaning “wheel”. Chakras are like the center of energy. The seven chakras operate as a powerhouse located in the midline of our body.They govern our psychological properties.
There are seven main Chakras:
- MŪLĀDHĀRA CHAKRA – Root Centre
- SVĀDHISHTĀNA CHAKRA – Sacral Centre
- MANIPŪRA CHAKRA – Solar Plexus
- ANĀHATA CHAKRA – Heart Centre
- VISHUDDHI CHAKRA – Throat Centre
- ĀGYĀ CHAKRA – Eyebrow Centre
- SAHASRĀRA CHAKRA – Crown Centre or door of liberation
Trataka is one of the Shat Karmas. It means to gaze steadily. In Hatha Yoga philosophy, as well as in Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga, trataka plays a very prominent role. It lies at the base of willpower. Trataka is to focus one’s own energy towards an object or an idea and observing every detail, analyzing consciously and subconsciously drawing to itself every possible bit of information regarding it. This is a preliminary Sadhana for a Yogic student.
-Looking intently with a still gaze at any point until tears are shed.
There are two forms of practicing Trataka:
1. Bahiranga or external trataka
2. Antaranga or internal trataka.
Basic theory of Ayurveda:
- Basic Princeple of Ayurveda
- Basic Doshas
- Balance of the Mind & Ayurvedic Diet
Meditation : Meditation is a vital aspect of yoga. Meditation allows one to go beyond the mind and achieve peace gradually. This session is held early morning for about 30-45 minutes.
Mind is manufactured out of the food we eat. Our Diet has a harmonious connection with the mind. A light yet wholesome diet conducive to the practice of Yoga and spiritual passage is called a Yogic diet.
There are 3 kinds of diet namely, Sattvic diet, Rajasic diet and Tamasic diet. Cereals Milk, barley, wheat, butter, fruits, honey, dates, almonds etc are all Sattvic food. They leave not just the body nourished but they render the mind pure and serene.
Whereas non veg foodstuffs as fish,meat, eggs, chillies etc are all Rajasic by nature. They ignite passion. And Garlic, onions,wine ,tobacco, beef etc are all Tamasic foods. They fill the mind with anger and vices. Yogic Lifestyle (Basic Ayurveda, Nutrition and Satvik Diet)
Corporate Yoga-with modern lifestyle, increasing competition and lobalization,
most of corporate professionals are stressed. constant travelling, communicating, using technology, electronic devices, adopting fast lifestyle patterns make these professionals vulnerable to stress. To keep their mental and physical health in good shape we at YEL foundation have designed corporate yoga as a part of our extensive 500 hour TTP.
Yoga helps them provides the benefit of stress management , fitness and relaxation which helps increase their efficiency, productivity, creativity and focus. The couse is so designed to offer a range of practices to impart wellness, stress management, pain relief, postural alignment, chronic pain, fatigue, back pain etc the help them live their optimum best.
Pre Natal and Post Natal Yoga – under this TTP we also offer teaching methodology specifically designed for pre and post natal terms .Specific information and specific practices designed to suit each phase. To keep the mind, body and soul in perfect harmony.
TTC Daily Schedule
** Schedule is totally depends on teachers. They are free to set their own schedule.
The Teacher Training Course Program is a combination of theory and practice of the important yoga elements.
Early Bird Offer
- Deposit fees of 200 Euro in order to reserve your space
- The rest-amount has to be paid 1 month before course start.
- Payment methods via Bank transfer
- Our place is French-run family house with peaceful and secluded room cottages in lush nature surrounding.
- All the cottage have functioning kitchen, attached bathroom, private verandah and fire place.
- Great for bird watching, meditation, forest walk and arts.
- Delicious home cooked French and Indian meal available.
- All fees are non refundable in any circumstances. Student can transfer fees from one course to another course. For more details read our payment and refund policy.
- Master Yoga Teacher trainer Certification by Yoga Alliance International
What to Bring
- Shawl for morning meditation, Alarm Clock, torch, Comfortable loose cloths for yoga classes.
If you have any questions related to registration, payment or any other query about our Yoga retreat or course please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to assist you. You can access further info at www.yogaessenceoflife.org or mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org